Friday, December 12, 2008

Which Side Of Your Brain Do You Favour?

Vicki brought my attention to this interesting image (page down at the link), which shows a silhouetted ballerina twirling in a circle. You may see her going clockwise, or counter-clockwise, or even - if you're like me - find that you can reverse her rotational direction at will (from one to the other). Based on what you see, that's supposed to tell you whether you use the right side of your brain more, or the left. I seem to be able to flip between them fairly easy, which may be related to the whole quick context switching thing that I wrote about in a section of More Real-Life Adventures of AgileMan (Year 2: Easier Said Than Done) when discussing "zone time." Or maybe I'm just a freak and that's all there is to it.

Follow the link above and make your own fun...

No comments: