Thursday, December 11, 2008

It'll Be Just Like Starting Over

I'm venturing into a bit of Competitive Resistance 2 now (after more than a month of almost exclusively Co-op play), and boy oh boy... do I ever suck! I actually finished dead last in an 8-person Deathmatch tonight, which is quite the blow to the ego for someone who used to do [pretty well at the equivalent type of contest in the game's predecessor (Resistance: Fall of Man).

Then I thought to switch things up. I opted for the Bullseye (replacing the Carbine) as my primary weapon, and eventually managed to get a 3rd place finish after a few more games. More importantly, my kill-to-death ratio was postive: 17-13, which may've been a first for me in Competitive play in this game. So maybe there's hope for me yet... (or not).

No comments: