Sunday, December 21, 2008

Clan Disbanded

I had set up a Resistance 2 clan that had about 8 or 9 of us in it, almost all of whom were co-workers of mine until recently. Unfortunately, other than Boneman (with whom I play online regularly) and one other guy, no one else seemed to be online enjoying R2 after the initial gathering (which saw about 7 of us out). Since I wanted to play R2 with a group of people who'd actually... well, play it!... this weekend I disbanded that clan in order to be free to join another (the game doesn't allow you to be part of more than one clan at a time). So far I've tried one other group out but am not yet convinced it's the right fit (it does have a funny name, though!) so I may still be searching.

1 comment:

Boneman8 said...

Drag!!! But you're right...out of all the people in the clan, I rarely saw anyone on but you (at least when I was on).