Thursday, December 18, 2008

It Took A Long, Long Time...


... but I finally got that elusive first win in Resistance 2 Competitive Deathmatches! Sorry the picture quality is so poor, but I wasn't sure if the screen would time out so I hurried the shot! I've since had a 2nd victory (this morning) but they're definitely few and far between.

At least my kill-to-death ratio is now nicely in the black (I think I'm +40 or so at the moment) and I can start experimenting with different guns and berserk types. Speaking of guns, I can't remember if that first win was with the Bullseye or Carbine, as I used both quite a bit last night. History will just have to record that vital piece of data as unknown for all Eternity, I guess...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are persistent to keep learning and playing that game until you got a win and a positive score....clever game to keep you so engaged.