Sunday, December 28, 2008

"I'm Not Going To Ask You Again To Shut Up!"

While I might almost be able to sympathize with the villain in this CNN.com piece about a man shooting someone for talking through a film at the theatre (having endured more movie-talkers than I'd care to remember), the thing that really caught my eye was the penultimate sentence in the article:

"Cialella was carrying a Kel-Tec .380-caliber handgun clipped inside his sweatpants, police said."

Should we conclude from that fact that Plexico Burress has now started a new and disturbing trend of men carrying guns in their sweatpants?! I can't fit my wallet into mine without looking like a freak... how are these guys conceivably transporting guns in theirs?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They so need to do Gun Control measures in the States. Perhaps a nice solution like the one in the book "Trigger"