Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Good Afternoon!

It was great to spend lunch downtown with a lot of my former co-workers (and current friends) today, and I once again had the thrill of playing the part of an author at a signing party! Most of the people who'd pre-ordered copies showed up, and we sold an additional 4 books (3 of the collection, 1 of the 2nd AgileMan book)! I still have about 8 or 9 people to track down yet, but that's about par for the course as these things go. Thanks to everyone who showed up today, and I hope you enjoy your latest purchase! There are still some copies left, so if you know someone who'd like to buy either, please send them my way!

I'll be updating the Real-Life Adventures of AgileMan blog shortly (either tonight or tomorrow) as well as making the 2 new books available for purchase at Lulu.

1 comment:

i2cool2fool said...

It was good to see you again Matt. I am already 1/4 way through the sequel. It is an interesting read.