Wednesday, November 29, 2006

But I Put It In My Blog!!!

Another blogging-related joke at the office today was around the idea that, by writing about something in my blog, I might forget to actually tell my wife something important, assuming that she'd read it here instead!

I do find that, now when I'm about to tell someone something, I tend to first ask myself, "Did I blog about this already?" and if so, then, "Does this person likely read my blog?" I certainly don't want to repeat myself, after all! There'll be time enough when I'm much older to tell the same stories, over and over, or tell stories that never go anywhere, or tell stories without any context around them, or tell stories involving people who were old when I was young, or tell stories and have my wife continually correct the smallest details.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to those golden days to come....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't correct you....and you just know you'll correct me. Irregardless, it's pretty small of you to think that, especially as I go upstairs and watch poker.