Monday, November 20, 2006

Shameless Self-Promotion

I just noticed that this will be my 100th blog entry for November. That's right, on the 20th day of the month, I've hit the century mark! Somehow I've managed to average 5 blogs a day over the past three weeks. Are you guys lucky or what?

I've yet to find anyone else who achieves anywhere near that level of blogginess. Neal Gaiman's pretty good, in that he often blogs more than once per day, but then he'll also sometimes go a few days between. Tammy told me on the weekend that she's gotten very used to going to my site several times a day and is always disappointed if there's nothing new there when she goes. I didn't have the heart to remind her that I still have a day job! Getting referenced on the Perez site was a nice thrill but I don't know that it has (or hasn't) brought anyone new into the fold. I haven't been going out and finding new blogs, adding comments, and then hoping people from there followed me back here, although I hear that's a popular way to drum up business. I'm not that interested in building a fan base, because I'm doing this predominantly for me. In fact, see super old blogs - from *gasp* last month - like this one, this one and this golden oldie for my original thoughts on blogging.

Nothing deeper than that to say on this topic, really. Just sharing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perez site?

Jimmy said...

T - see 'freaky experience' post.