Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sometimes Even the Smallest Kind Word is Enough

In conversation during lunch yesterday, at a point where the question was appropos, I asked Jim Hinckley if he'd read my very early blog post on those who seek validation of what they like, knowing that it was, after all, over 200 blog entries ago (or a month and a half past, as our quaint calendars mark time). At the very least, I thought Jim might take the opening I'd just offered to make some sort of non-committal "uh, yeah, maybe, or, I'm not really sure, that is, ummmm..." response.

But bless him, he fired right back with, "I've read every one of your blog entries, from the beginning." I'll admit here and now, in the private and confidential realm colloquially referred to as the blogosphere, that I almost teared up a little at such a display of fanaticism. Or fan-ism. Or boredom-ism.

I guess you really had to be there....

3 comments:

Jimmy said...

You're welcome.

I guess that shows you where I rank reading your blog.

Somewhere between taking care of my family and personal hygiene ;)

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

That explains so much!!!!!

:-)

Anonymous said...

So were you trying to lend something to James?

And yes I know I should do better but sheesh...I don't have this booked marked at work!