Friday, November 24, 2006

Christmas Shopping (Pretty Much) Done!

I did my 2-hour tour of duty in the warzone this morning, and managed to get all of the stuff I was looking for. The only thing I have left to buy is something I can get downtown during a lunch hour. And of course there's still the Christmas Shopping for a Poor Family activity at work that'll take us back in-country one more time in the next week or so.

But it's good to have the bulk of the shopping done with a month to spare!

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

I'm also almost done. Was it bad out there for you? I know schools had a PD day yesterday so it was very busy at Canadian Tire when I went there.

I can't stand the hussle & bussle and am trying to do most of my shopping online so I just have to go pick up what I order

Anonymous said...

Boring...shopping is fun, rewarding. Silly boys.