Saturday, November 25, 2006

Off To Find A Short Story For Post # 200

Yes, it's true: we're on the cusp of the two hundredth post on this humble blogsite! It's taken me a mere 56 days to reach this milestone, starting as I did on October 1st. Having added labels recently (albeit not as rigourously as I might've), it's easy to see what topics occupy the majority of my blogbrain:

Comics
Life
Blogging
TV

That seems about right.

When I check out some of my fellow bloggers' sites, and see no posts for a week or more, I'm at a loss to understand why. They're posting comments on my site, so it can't be a complete lack of available time. I suspect it's a case of them thinking they don't have anything to say worth blogging about, but frequent visits to my site over the past 56 days should've proven that's hardly an impediment!

Anyway, off I go now to see what golden mouldy I can blow the dust off and show to the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And a bit of Work / Agile and a bit of movies and lots of short stories!