Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Blogging: Sometimes a Blessing, Sometimes a Curse

I woke up around 4:00 am this morning, full of blogging ideas! But instead of getting up and posting those ideas, so they'd be out of my head and maybe I could then fall back asleep, I tossed and turned for a couple hours, writing the entries incoherently in my head. So I didn't get enough sleep (but still had to lead a 2-hour Retrospective for the most... boisterous? vocal? ... feature team in our company) and didn't get any blogging done, either!

And now I have only vague recollections of what my ideas were. One I may be able to piece together tonight and share, but I'm drawing blanks so far on what the rest were.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope this isn't a trend...it used to be just work ideas that would make you lose sleep!