Monday, November 13, 2006

Meanwhile, In Other News

Someone's trying to decide which DVD rental service to use, a dilemma that we'll all face eventually.

Several of my other favourite blog sites have nothing new to say, and haven't for 5 days or more. 5. Days. Or more! I crap out an average of 2.5 (and climbing) blog entries per day, and these folks can't manage an update in nearly a week. Or more. Who are these semi-conscious, too-busy-with-other-duties, blogging-wannabe's? My overly-compassionate soul prevents me from naming names, but public shamings could always occur here, or here or even here.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

that didn't last long..

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

What didn't?

Peter Janes said...

All my previous blogging time (such as it was) is taken up reading your posts. :)

Anonymous said...

I think we may have to wait until TV gets more boring or blogging gets less. I like watching movies but we just seem so busy right now.