Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Anyone Besides Vicki Having Trouble Keeping Up?

Proving once and for all that you can't please all of the people all of the time, my beloved wife has actually complained that I blog too often for her to keep up with. Despite playing an hour or more of computer games every day, she tends to only visit my blog on the weekend. (And yes, it just occurred to me that, thanks to Neopets.com, my wife actually spends considerably more time on video games these days than I do. Welcome to the Bizarro Universe. Goodbye and hello!)

When the weekend finally comes around, she reminds herself she should see what I've been blogging away about all week, only to find 40 or 50 entries waiting to be read!

So I'm putting it out there for the world to ponder: Am I blogging too much? Has quantity reduced the quality? Have I started repeating myself? Do you find yourself looking for excuses to surf anywhere, even www.britneyspears.com, rather than head over to Kimota94's Place? Did you like my movies better when they were funny? (Oh wait, that's Woody Allen, not me.. ignore that one!) Oh, and have I started repeating myself?

Keeping in mind my current issues with feedback, don't worry that I'll care too much about what anyone says. I can safely say that won't happen! ;-)

5 comments:

Jimmy said...

I don't think you can update too often. I'm keeping up OK...but I generally check in each day.

Maybe if you start categorizing posts with labels, as I noticed you have, and in addition to the chronological summary, also put the archive by label summary up people will find the posts they are most interested in...

Anonymous said...

Just tell her to devote a mere 20 minutes of her "jelly dice" time at the end of the day to reading your blog. OR she also has the option of not complaining!

Anonymous said...

Being anonymous only has its advantages if you're truly anonymous, which I am not.

I like Jimmy's idea of categorizing..although, this comment comes AFTER that was done. So never mind.

Anonymous said...

Quit it...I'm reading 'em...just not on a daily basis. Perhaps Santa will buy me a laptop, then I can multi-task in front of the TV.

Peter Janes said...

Just because I hadn't made it to a November 22nd post until now (December 1) doesn't mean I can't keep up... or does it? :)