Friday, November 17, 2006

Trying Out A New Blogging Trick

This one was provided to me by Tammy, awhile ago. I probably should've tried it before now but kept forgetting. Anyway, it's a way of including spoilers in your blog but whiting them out so that folks have to choose to reveal them by highlighting them with the mouse. I'd seen it done elsewhere but had no idea how it was being accomplished, until Tammy schooled me on it. It remains to be seen if I can get it right, but here goes nothing.

Below are a few classic spoilers. Reveal them, if you dare:

In The Crying Game, the girl is actually a guy!

Bruce Willis, in The Sixth Sense, is actually dead and only the kid can see and hear him.

Rosebud, in Citizen Kane, is the title character's sled from when he was a carefree lad.

This year, for Christmas, Vicki's getting several very nice presents from me (naughty, naughty girl for looking, Victoria!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey that works....except the present part......sniff