Thursday, March 08, 2007

How Big Was This Week's Pile Of Comics?

All of the talk this week was clearly about Captain America # 25, which might lead one to think it was the only comic out yesterday. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth, as this was one of the biggest weeks - in terms of number of comics - that I've seen in years. I usually average about 10 new comics per week, sometimes dipping as low as 4 or 5, and occasionally plumping up to 15 or 16. This week, 19 comics came home from the comic store! That's huge! I get all shaky in the knees just thinking about all the great reading that's awaiting me this weekend, especially since I'm planning to take Monday as another vacation day.

Yay! Comics good!

(And that's not even factoring in my wedding anniversary present!)

1 comment:

Pagan Mnemosyne said...

19 COMICS!

Dear Lord! And I thought I was bad this week when I brought home 6!

But yes, it's a big week. Lots of very good reading this weekend.