Saturday, March 03, 2007

Quarter Century Mark!

Thanks to a couple of good games tonight - while Vicki was watching, for a change - I've pushed my total of Deathmatch wins in Resistance: Fall of Man online play all the way up to the milestone mark of 25! (Relive that first ever free-for-all victory all over again here, if you're a glutton for punishment!)

I'm also almost up to +600 in kills-to-deaths, which is nice considering that it was only a few weeks ago that I was -300 in that category. I'm finding I can often clean up as a Chimera these days, after struggling with it for quite awhile. Both of my wins tonight were as a Chimera, one on Nottingham and one on Somerset. I love the Chimera ability to see through walls, even though it comes with the liability that you lose health if you use it for more than a few seconds. I have to think many of the people I'm playing against haven't figured it out yet, as I sometimes run through a bunch of them like a hot knife through butter in situations where they should've seen me first.

Ah, video games... how I enjoy working out so many of Life's frustrations in harmless mayhem and destruction!

No comments: