Thursday, March 22, 2007

What's 25 Blog Points Really Worth, Anyway?

Although no one's mentioned it yet, Vicki's reached the 25 Blog Point milestone. When Hinckley did the same, he received some interesting choices for what he could do with them (and don't I love the way that sounds?)

Rather than repeat the same menu for Vicki, I'm going to offer an additional Blog Point to the person who suggests the best option (in my opinion), which will also be the one I offer to Vicki. The only groundrule is that all options must be blog-related... so never mind with the "Matt has to make her breakfast in bed for a week" sort of suggestions.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt has to blog about making Vicki breakfast in bed for a week?

Parse that however you'd like. :)

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

Kind of hard to believe you beat me on that I.Q. test, with a lame suggestion like that....

:-P

Anonymous said...

Vicki gets to provide a silly topic or phrase for 7 days and each day Matt needs to figure out how to write something interesting about it. But don't expect anything nice for a topic like comics, Rangers, comics, Agile...

cjguerra said...

Okay vicki, I'd take that last one. The problem I always, especially with creative writing, is getting out of the blocks. Matt would probably tell you that I could go on and on about just about anything and that's really the problem. I need a little restriction to narrow things down :)

Anyway, if Matt passes on that I'd be happy to give it a shot.