Sunday, March 18, 2007

Suprisingly Quiet For A Sunday

This blog, that is. I just realized I'd only posted one entry today, despite it being a weekend day... which is kind of strange. Unlike yesterday, though, not much was popping into my little noggin today that could be transcribed into blogfare.

Looking at the forecast for the rest of the week, it's potentially highly bike-able. Tomorrow will probably hinge on how much snow we get overnight, as well as how concerned I am about getting rained on during the ride home (which is usually: not very). I'm hoping this is the week where I start biking more often than not, as that turning point in the Spring always provides me with some small amount of joy.

And my boss returns from a week's vacation tomorrow, so who knows what work will look like. I've learned not to even try to predict such things anymore, given recent history.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blustery day this morning.

Looking outside right now and the ride home will not be that much fun.

Damn. But, if we lived our lives my the weatherman, we'd never ride.