Sunday, March 25, 2007

Seven Hundred And Fifty Reasons To Visit This Blog

Or at least seven hundred and fifty posts to read, if you do visit...

Here we are, 3/4 of the way to one thousand, a little less than six months in. I've definitely been slowing down of late. A small part of the blame, I think, lies with the rest of you out there in BlogLand, as none of you seem to be saying much on your own blogs lately. But mostly it's just me being lazy, or not having enough free time, or not having much to say, or wanting to say something but deciding against it because of who it might piss off at work.

I did get one piece of positive feedback last week, though. Co-worker Nhan told me that, based on my blogging about Michael Apted's Up Series here, he'd gone out and bought the DVDs himself, watched them all, and loved them! I had to confess that we haven't gotten past 28-Up yet ourselves, but Vicki and I'll have to fix that soon. We've got quite the backlog of DVDs built up, but the good news is that re-run season is less than two months away. That's usually when we catch up on non-TV watching each year.

2 comments:

Timothy Carter said...

For me it's usually a matter of not having the time, and then when I do have the time I'm not sure what to write about! I used to plan blogs out as mini essays, but I've been told nobody likes log blog posts. Now I only post when I have something interesting (and short) to say.

Mike Marsman said...

Somehow I think your blogging output is more of the exception to the rule, not necessarily the rule itself. ;)

My blog has been up for nearly 2 years and is still in the sub-100 post range - and that's just fine be me.