Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I Have A Serious Crush On This Woman



Yes, I've got "a thing" for Olivia Munn, host of Attack of the Show on G4TechTV (whatever you do, don't tell Vicki!!) For those who don't know, AOTS is a daily program all about video games, as well as occasionally touching on other popcult areas like comics and SF. Hmm, an attractive brunette who's into video games, comics and science fiction? No wonder I like her so much... she's just like my wife!! (Good recovery, eh!)



Oh, hang on, I'm told I should've called her the "co-host" of the show, as apparently there's some guy on the show, too.



Really?



Geez, I totally never noticed him...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm.....some days you just push it. Not sure about that recovery.

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

Didn't I mention? This is a guest blog entry commemorating the 735th blog entry!! I guess I forgot to credit its author, Mr Alan Smithee...