Thursday, March 22, 2007

Lost Fans Rejoice!

ABC has announced that Lost is being renewed for a fourth season! Considering how great the episodes have been since it started back up last month, this is fantastic news!

Just last night I was saying to Vicki, "Don't assume Lost will be back next year, given how much the ratings have dropped since Season One." Glad to see I was worrying over nothing.

What hasn't been announced yet is how they'll schedule next season. I'm personally hoping it'll be a January - May show, like 24 has become, and like Alias did at the end. It's always best to get weekly doses, even if you have to wait longer to start them. It's the same reason I'd prefer that comics that are being done by habitually-late creators be stocked up before making them available to order.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news...you had me worried. Perhaps this means the show will slow down now in it's reveal of story points?

cac said...

I'd read that the producers planned for it to be a 5 season show. They plan to wrap it up by the end of season 5. They didn't want to get stale like X-Files did.