Monday, March 26, 2007

Vicki's Choice

OK, so based on the suggestions that we received (that I liked), here's the menu from which Vicki gets to select one, for her 25 Blog Point achievement:

1) I can write a short story using Vicki - the real deal - as a central character

2) I can write a blog that lists the Top 25 Things I Like About Vicki

3) I can attempt to conceive of a reality show that Vicki and I would both enjoy watching

4) I can write something interesting based on a suggestion of a topic from Vicki

Once Vicki makes her selection, I'll figure something out. No promises as to how quickly I'll crank it out, since I don't know what it is yet.

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

That "Shining" trailer was hilarious. I watched it twice in a row - laughing out loud both times. I especially like how it makes Jack look playful with the rubber ball.

Anonymous said...

After much thought and consideration (after all 25 blog points is a big deal). I think I'll choose door number 3. Sure hope I don't second guess myself with door #4...I was thinking of Cherry Pie as a topic when I originally asked for 7 topics! Wonder if I was hungry at the time?