Thursday, March 01, 2007

Good Thing Today Wasn't Yesterday!

In fact, if we'd gotten today's weather yesterday, I guess my biking streak would've come screeching to a halt! As Boneman put it, in regards to the wide variety of crappy winter weather we were blessed with today: "you name it (aside from sunshine) and we're probably getting it." We had an extended period of blizzard conditions, and freezing rain, and wet slushy rain, and strong wind gusts... I'd never have been able to push my bike to work in that mess, let alone ride it there!

I'd like to think I wouldn't have been stupid enough to even try biking today, but fortunately we'll never have to find out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I, on the other hand, was stupid enough to run to/from work in that weather. Took a nasty tumble out in front of the CIBC on the way home, to.

But on the bright side, I didn't have to drive from London to Waterloo in that mess!