Wednesday, February 07, 2007

That Sweet Scent Wafting Through The Air?



It's the smell of victory!!!

I just finished 1st in a large (39 player) Resistance: Fall of Man online Deathmatch for the first time ever!! (Grimsby was the map, which will mean absolutely nothing to most people but a select few will even be able to picture it!) It was so exciting that I had to call Vicki down from the upstairs to see the result! And considering that you need at least 250 pts to win, I'd just spawned with 232 pts, and the leader had over 240 at that point, you can imagine how lucky I was to win: I immediately tossed my grenade toward 2 guys in front of me, both of whom I killed, and started shooting at a 3rd who was running toward me. The next thing I knew, the "Kimota94 Has Won The Game" text appeared and everything started moving in slow motion (that's what happens at the end; I wasn't in shock). I gotta think the leader (Greenbagz) was pretty pissed to have it slip through his fingers so quickly at the end like that!

Ahhhhhh... so maybe HQ wasn't so wrong to promote me after all.. yeah, that's the ticket!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Absolutely beautiful!