Saturday, December 23, 2006

Five Things To Curdle Your Blood

Taking the PJ challenge, here are five things not many people know about me:

1) Although I don't eat cereal very often, when I do, I eat it dry, except when I'm feeling nostalgic and will pour Orange Juice on my Captain Crunch.

2) I once had a cat named Kabooble. Why Kaboodle? When we named her, she was the Kitten Kaboodle! (which only works if you've ever heard of the expression "the whole kit & kaboodle" or would like to read about it here)

3) In a few months, I'll have lived in the house Vicki and I currently own longer than any other place I've ever lived. We moved here in 1998 so clearly there was some moving around in my childhood. Can't move too often when you're on the run from the law, I tell ya!

4) My superpower is that I always know how many days are in each of the 12 months. I know it sounds impressive, but it's really not all that astounding. Oh sure, I could make a lot of money if I put that skill toward criminal ends, but never fear: I only use it for good!

5) I was written up in my local newspaper when I was 17, because I was one of their oldest paperboys and also happened to have a freakishly large comic book collection at the time. And that was when the hot chicks really started beating down my door, as if I needed to point that out!

No comments: