Sunday, December 17, 2006

Blah Blogging Weekend

Just haven't been in the mood to blog much this weekend, although I'm not sure why. I had quite a few opportunities to do so but have been playing Vicki's PS/2 video game instead, running around building up points for her character so that she can buy more stuff and increase her weaponry and armour. It's a terrible time killer as I lose all track when I'm doing it, but at least it makes it easier for her when she plays.

Fortunately, I didn't waste one second of my life watching the Hockey Night in Canada broadcast last night of the Leafs humiliating my Rangers, 9-2. That's the worst loss I can remember, now that I think of it (in terms of lop-sided score). I can't imagine how a team that had been on a 5-game winning streak and had limited their opponents to just over a goal per game over that stretch managed to let in nine in one game, but there it is.

Despite having nothing to do for most of the week now that her exams are done, delinquent student Tammy hasn't seen fit to update her blog at all this week. At least most of the rest of the gang have been doing better in that regard, which is nice to see.

I'm sure I'll think of something else to write about before the day's done, as having only a single post would be my lowest daily output since... my Nov 4th Writer's Block entry!

No comments: