Monday, December 25, 2006

Worst Christmas Ever?

Turns out that what I should've wished for last night was for Tammy's recovery from the flu to continue and no one else in the house to catch it! Right after we went to bed, Tammy had a relapse and started throwing up again, only a few minutes before Vicki announced, "I think I've got what Tammy's got" and began making hourly trips to the toilet herself. It was a long night for everyone in the household and this morning there's no talk of opening presents. Based on how long after coming into contact with Tammy Vicki started feeling the effects, I expect I'm probably now only a few hours or less away from getting it myself. When we moved in all those years ago, I thought 3 bathrooms was a bit much for a house this size. Now I'm thinking we may actually need all of them to get through the next couple days!

No comments: