Thursday, December 21, 2006

Me Like New Writer On Lost

I read with great interest that Ex Machina and Dr. Strange: The Oath writer Brian K. Vaughan has joined the writing staff of Lost. Since I've really enjoyed his work on both those comic titles, I'm hopeful that he'll take my fave TV show to even greater heights! Neither of the other two comic pro's to be involved with Lost - Jeph Loeb and Paul Dini - would be among my favourites, although neither's a bad writer by any stretch. So Vaughan would count as probably the best of that group, in my estimation.

Seems to me we're about a month away from Lost's return, now that I think about it. Maybe it's time to start a countdown?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still a bit disconcerting that we are getting a new writer.

Anonymous said...

If you do a countdown, it definitely has to be in the correct sequence... might've missed the 42 day mark though....