Friday, December 22, 2006

Why blog? (Chapter Nine)

In typing up that last entry, another answer to this eternal question presented itself to me. While I'm not in a position to judge if I'm succeeding or not, I do at least realize that one of my goals with this whole blog experiment is to see if I can take some of the routine, ordinary things that happen in my life and present them in a reasonably entertaining fashion. When I think of something to blog about, I almost never find myself rejecting the notion because I can't think of some way to describe it that's at least interesting to me. Usually ideas get tossed out because they're betraying the confidence of someone at work, hitting a little too close to home, or possibly pushing the limits of good taste.

OK, that good taste reason above was complete and utter bullshit, but you knew that already, didn't you?

No comments: