Monday, December 25, 2006

Loneliest Man On The Planet

Both flu patients are in their respective beds sleeping at 8:00 pm, and here I sit getting ready for my second NFL game of the day (Jets vs Dolphins). I've been eating very carefully all day - pretty much just toast, bagels, and a little mild cheese - in anticipation of throwing it all back up but I've been lucky thus far on that front. Tammy's been more-or-less OK all day, but not eating much (crackers, one piece of dry toast, and half a bowl of Jell-O). Vicki's had a nice run with no vomiting since early this morning but likewise not eating much. Both have been sleeping for a good chunk of the day.

Christmas Day, it turns out, is quite a boring occasion when you don't have anyone to spend it with and you're trying to be quiet so as not wake up sleeping flu victims. At least I've gotten some comics read, though!

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

Sorry to hear thar Matt. Hope T&V are feeling better soon.

Wait till you hear the Chris&Amy story from today.

Merry boring day.

Jimmy said...

by thar obviously I meant that...I'm typing while holding Elliot on Kelly's laptop - keys are a different size :(