Friday, December 22, 2006

PS/3 Has Shipped!

According to the Best Buy site, my PS/3 has "been successfully shipped." At first I thought, "Wha? I haven't received it yet! Who'd they ship it to??" but then realized they merely meant "it's started its long and arduous journey from our carefree bosom to your trembling-with-anticipation and clammy hands..."

And this at least means they didn't change their mind, discover they actually sold more units than they physically had in stock, or decide that my credit card wasn't carrying a large enough balance month-to-month to warrant rewarding me with a new toy.

I remain cautiously optimistic that it'll arrive on one of the three mail delivery days next week (Wed, Thu, Fri). Please feel free to pray along with me for the safe passage of this sacred artifact.

1 comment:

FalloutBoy said...

I sacrificed a goat on your behalf so that your PS3 will arrive next week on time. Actually the goat look kinda like a chicken...actually it's just a chicken wing I couldn't finish off at dinner. But it's the thought that count right :-)

From my BestBuy online experiences, it usually take 2-3 business days with regular shipping charge.