Friday, December 29, 2006

Story Update

Tammy and I brainstormed ideas yesterday, and came up with one that we both thought had some potential. We then threw around suggestions for plot points and I made some notes. All of that took long enough that we left it at that, before we moved on to more Halo 2 playing, with the plan to re-visit it today.

Then last night I had a dream that gave me a completely different concept that might be more fun for us to use. Because of Tammy's late rise (1:00 pm) and Vicki and I being out all afternoon shopping, I never even got a chance to mention this to Tammy (although she might be reading about it right here and now). Tomorrow she and her mother are going to see her grandmother in Michigan, so I suspect no further progress will happen until either Friday night or Saturday. I spent a little time today fleshing out this second idea more fully, though, and now I'm quite enamored of it! Here's hoping she likes it!

And I would like to thank those who provided suggestions, including PJ who did an entire post about it.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

i still think we should do a murder mystery!!!

Anonymous said...

Sure, sure, point out the one I missed. :)

Boy meets girl. Boy kills girl... or does he?