Sunday, December 03, 2006

Tomorrow Night's Heroes

I suspect that tomorrow night's episode, as the last one of what a couple Heroes writers called "the first pod" within Season 1, as well as the last new episode of the year, will be a big one and probably either end on a huge cliffhanger or wrap up some significant plotline (like maybe the Sylar story). More likely the latter, if the season really is broken down into three parts, or pods. I've managed (so far) to not hear any spoilers about this episode, which is always the best way to enjoy a show you like.

As more and more of the shows we watch move into re-runs for the next month, it's going to mean more time for playing video games and cleaning up some of the stuff that's filling up our TiVo box! And that's not a bad thing at all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI...I got around to finally watching our recorded Heroes episode (Chapter Nine, I believe)...I have questions.

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

You've got questions? We've got answers!

(Isn't that a TV ad slogan? Maybe Radio Shack, or FutureShop?)

Anonymous said...

I'll ask you today (Tuesday)..as it was a bit muddy..which I'd expected considering I hadn't seen the show since the beginning, and jumped in mid-plot.

FalloutBoy said...

Did you know that Masi Oka aka 'Hiro' translate his part of the scripts himself? His character is suppose to be very dull but he took upon himself to make it funny and very likable.

I'm looking forward to the episode where he confronts the T-Rex...pretty kewl.

I find it strange that he can't change the past himself (save the waitress) but he can send someone to change it in his place (save the cheerleader).

Anyway, WoW time. Pretty kewl blogs you have here :-) I can't believe you have a couple of hundred blog entries just over two months.