Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Happiness is... Never Having To Say, "Uhh, did you sell out of Dr Stranges?"

Despite my not reserving a copy of Dr Strange: The Oath # 3, my comic store had copies to spare on the shelf when I got there just before closing (6:00 pm) today. I know you were all worried about it, those of you not too busy laughing your asses off that I failed to reserve a copy once again, that is.

I almost bought the issue of Supergirl that was out this week, since it wasn't written by any of the losers so far associated with this dreadful series, but a quick flip through it convinced me that nothing significant had improved. I keep hoping to hear this title's in trouble, because either cancellation or a re-thinking of the concept would be preferable to the crap currently on display between its covers each month. Last time I checked, though, it was among the top 10 or so DC titles, based on sales. No accounting for taste, as I always say!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Silly! Reserve those Dr. Stranges!