Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Exciting Comics Coming Out Tomorrow

I should make this a regular Tuesday evening post, now that I think about it!

Tomorrow's most eagerly-anticipated offerings, for me at least, are:

Justice Society of America # 1 - Relaunch of the JSA by Geoff Johns, a reliable writer with a good sense of comic history (important when chronicling the adventures of the world's first superhero team!)

Manhunter # 26 - Temporarily saved from the cancellation pile, this title that I discovered late is back for one more story arc, to see if it can pull in enough fans to live on further

Newuniversal # 1 - Warren Ellis, of Planetary fame, with a new take on Marvel's New Universe brand from the 90s; I'll at least check out the first issue

Dr Strange: The Oath # 3 - First two issues have been great, so no reason to expect a drop-off; and did I remember to reserve this issue at the store? Of course not!

No comments: