Friday, December 01, 2006

Now You're Talkin'!

There's been some great recent blogging going on at the sites I frequent most. Floyd fan supreme Jim Hinckley posted a great retrospective on their classic "Animals" album, while the Man from Mars blogs about raising the bar at work which I couldn't agree with more. There's even been some vague, non-commital talk from a reader-not-blogger colleague of ours about the possibility of entering the blogosphere as a player, instead of just a spectator. Here's hoping he takes the plunge!

This week it was suggested at work that maybe the Feature Teams should start up blogs, as a way of capturing the team developments that aren't deemed significant enough to get formal documentation. And then one of the teams (not mine) went right ahead and did so! Not sure yet if it'll catch on or not, but it's certainly an interesting development. Although, the last thing I need is to start blogging at work, too!

Now if only I could convince the wife to do a guest blog entry here, it'd be just about perfect.

1 comment:

Mike Marsman said...

Like I said, I need all the head-start on you're blogging habbits that I can get!