Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Isn't That Always The Way?

After being so impressed by Dr Strange: The Oath # 1 last month, and even writing about it right here, I went to pick up this week's comics only to find out they'd sold out of # 2 before I even got there! Now, had I been a smarter version of myself, I'd have mentioned to my friendly comic store owner, Tim, that I wanted to pick up the remaining issues, and he'd probably have been able to get me a copy. But sadly that alternate universe Kimota94 aka Matt is too busy counting all of the money he's made over the years by investing wisely in the stock market to even spare me a sympathetic ahhhhh right about now.

And so I'm left to blog about it instead.

But I'll go hunting tomorrow at lunch and maybe luck into a copy at one of the two other comic stores in town.

And then be right back here again this same time next month, wondering aloud why I didn't get # 3 reserved, either. I'm just that stupid. :-)

No comments: