Saturday, November 04, 2006

Writer's Block

Tammy asked today if I was running out of things to write about on my blog, and I repled, "Oh, good Lord, no!" because I generally find I always have things on my mind that I want to put into words. And the pace of my first month of blogging would seem to bear that out.

And then I sat here for ten minutes just now, trying to start a new blog entry but drawing a complete blank! That's the first time that's happened (so far). Part of the problem may be that I knew I only had about a 15 minute window before I was going to be interrupted by Real Life, and I've never performed well under pressure (make of that what you will). Anyway, eventually I realized that in the self-obsessed world of blogging, even having no idea what to write about gives the novice blogger something to write about! (Note I didn't say, something interesting to write about.)

Anyway, time's run out now and hopefully this sad state of affairs won't happen again anytime soon.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

LOL. I think I psyched you out.

Anonymous said...

It is weird that you are reading comics this afternoon and not bloggin!