Monday, November 06, 2006

Some days

I wish I could just quit my job and blog all day long!

Someone would pay me for this stuff, right? Maybe the Canadian government.. they're always throwing money at crazy crap like paintings with 3 bars of colour in them, or programs to study whether erectile dysfunctions are only experienced by men, right? Surely they'd be willing to pay me to blog all day, wouldn't they?

Or maybe I could convince someone I'm a charity on account of being so victimized by society like I am! People are always calling me "Bearded One" and that must certainly be racist or agist or.. hairist? Help! Help! I'm being oppressed! (Post # 90 before I worked in a Holy Grail reference... yikes!)

OK, so maybe it's not yet time to quit my day job. But you can't blame a fella for dreaming, can you?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I miss a bad day? Or do you just enjoy Blogging that much?

Peter Janes said...

Matt don't want to work
He just want to bang on his blog all day
Matt don't want to play
He just want to bang on his blog all day

(sorry)

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

You kids and your witticisms!

Not a bad day at work (but not a great one, either) but just having fun today blogging wherever my mind happened to wander.

And I'm guessing that's a musical reference from PJ, even if I don't get it. And now I've got Floyd's "We don't need no education" running through my head, which is what came to my mind as I read those lines!

All in all it was all just bricks in the wall!

Tammy said...

You should try blogging AT work sometime. Maybe over your lunch hour.

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

Blogging at work is a slippery slope that, so far at least, I've managed to not venture out onto. I could just imagine it starting off as a lunch hour activity and progressing to something I did instead of work, especially when things are slow work-wise. And that way lies madness (or irresponsibility, at any rate).

Peter Janes said...

Todd Rundgren, "Bang The Drum All Day". You've heard it, trust me. :)

Anonymous said...

I've lost my man to the blog....I have Johnny Cash tunes running thru my head or Tammy W !!!