Thursday, January 11, 2007

49-Up Has Arrived.. Now the Up Marathon Can Happen!

As mentioned previously, I got the Up Series collection a little while back, but still was missing the latest installment, 49-Up. Today, it came in the mail so the pieces are in place! Now all Vicki and I need is:

1) time to watch about 7 to 10 hours of documentaries, although we'll probably spread the viewing over a few days;

2) Tammy to get her ass over here at the right time or else we watch it w/o her;

3) a brain implant so we can cut through the various strong British accents of the documentary's subjects, which I seem to recall were all over the map (probably because they were specifically chosen to be from different social classes, which over there probably means different regional accents).

At times like this, I really, really think I need a very long vacation!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

i'm coming, jeez! not this weekend but the next. i could even come from thursday onwards.