Saturday, January 13, 2007

Gord Lord, Have I Created Something?

In my offhand Post Script here, I offered up 10 Blog Points to the first person who could find my Global Warming commentary that I couldn't locate (it turned out to have been as Comments, which explains my lack of findage). Despite my admission that they were completely useless, this creation of BP's is sweeping the nation now, if that expression means that two readers have expressed enthusiasm for them, including Jimmy Hinckley, who won the first set.

Following the suggestion of this fine fellow who really ought to blog more often than he does, I'll try to look for opportunities to award more BP's as we move forward, ever forward, in our journey through the blogosphere. Perhaps another comic trivia contest is warranted, if I can find the time this weekend?

And of course I encourage others in our blogosphere to follow suit, should they so choose. I'd hate to think of the potential Blog Points I've already not been awarded over on Hinckley's Mansion of Math Madness, for example!

2 comments:

Roopak Majmudar said...

I think you should hand out some blog points to the fine fellow for suggesting the idea. What a display of brilliance it was!

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

Maybe if that fellow starts blogging on his own blog a bit more, I just might!