Tuesday, January 30, 2007

It's A Blog Eat Blog World

In a cut-throat move that will undoubtedly earn me some nasty form of bad blog karma, I've removed the Man from Mars' blog from my list of blogs (down the left hand side of this page, between the labels and the archive). I know I get in trouble whenever I complain about people not blogging often enough - cuz, you know, we should all just subscribe via some feed software and never actually need to visit each others' blogs, don'tcha know! - but I just can't see directing other people to a site that so rarely gets updated.

I'm just sayin', is all!!

And it's not like I won't still click on my bookmark for his blog once in awhile.. I will! Just maybe once a month or so, instead of the daily routine I've been doing up to now!

And on the flip side, young Tammy has continued her torrid pace this month, already up over 80 postings in January with still a little over 24 hours left! Now that's what I love to see in a blog that I visit regularly! In fact, hers and Hinckley's are currently my two most-adored blogs, not that we should play favourites or anything!! In fact, I think I'll award Tammy a Blog Point just for putting so much out there for all of us to read this month! (Not that you'll be able to tell, now that croptop has bumped her off the leaders board!)

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I still don't know who croptop is!