Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Silence Is Deafening

I don't think I got a single comment posted anywhere on my blog yesterday. I'm not complaining; I'm merely reporting an oddity. I could understand if I hadn't blogged yesterday, but I put five thought nuggets out there for the world to see, and heard nary a sound in response. Weird.

I suppose it could be that there was so much happening in our corner of the blogosphere at that time. Two - count 'em, two! - quizzes posted by PeterJ was perhaps enough to send most of you scrambling and scratching your heads (I quickly realized I didn't know almost any of the answers, and thus only spent about 5 minutes thus engaged). Maybe everyone was just busy with their lives. Or maybe nobody had anything to say.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I was away, that's my excuse! Making up for lost time now.