Sunday, January 28, 2007

Who Gives You More Entertainment?

I mean, really: this is my 8th post of the day, and my 143rd in January alone, with another 3 days still to go in the month! Sometimes I surprise even myself!

I also noticed that we set a record today for most comments on a blog entry of mine, with the 13 (so far) on the trivia quiz. Granted, a few of those were responses from me, but we still beat the old record by a solid 30%! So maybe you guys deserve some of the credit, too? You figments of my overactive imagination, you? Sure you do!

Today's also Day # 120 of me blogging, if I did the math right - Hinckley? Jimmy? Where are ya, man? - and that's gotta count for something. OK, maybe not. But it sounds impressive to me.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

you could have just looked at my thingy and added the corresponding number of days (1!!!!)