Thursday, January 25, 2007

Counting Down To Lost's Return: 13 To Go

I can't get very far into this list without mentioning how damned hot most of the women on the show are! (And I'm assured there are a few hunky guys for female viewers to enjoy, as well.) My personal favourite stretch was when Kate, Shannon, Claire and Sun were all still 'in the game', as any one of them could turn my head, so having all four in one program was Heaven on Earth!

And lest anyone think I'm simply objectifying these four beauties, let me be perfectly clear that part of what makes them work - for me, anyway - is their distinct and interesting personalities! Yeah, sure, that sounds like rubbish, but I actually found Shannon grew much more attractive once we got to see beyond her bitchy debutante front that she started out with. So brainless or offensive hotties wouldn't cut it, but the well-rounded versions - in more ways than one! - served up for our viewing pleasure on Lost hit all the right buttons for this viewer!

No comments: