Friday, January 19, 2007

And Onward, Ever Onward

Well, I certainly enjoyed that! How about you?

Some may've thought I forgot to do my "Exciting Comics Coming Out Tomorrow" post on Tuesday of this week, but the sad reality is that there were only six comics in total for me on Wednesday, none of them particularly exciting. It happens! I guess the highlight was the latest issue of 52, which has come out on time 37 weeks in a row now. This issue revealed the identity of mystery hero Supernova, and I think it was Booster Gold but I tried not to peek before actually reading it.

In the meantime I've been continuing to roll through my Preachers, with great relish (but no mustard or ketchup). I still intend to post a series overview but think I'll wait until I've finished the run before doing so. I just read the Preacher Special: Blood & Wine last night, which is a hilarious send-up of the Interview with a Vampire type of bloodsucker that totally took the piss out of Lestat and his goth-immersed ilk.

No comments: