Friday, January 19, 2007

For What It's Worth

Here are my NFL Playoff picks for this weekend:

New England over Indianapolis - Despite me usually having great faith in Peyton Manning's ability to entertain, he just hasn't been up to snuff lately. Tom Brady can probably smell his fourth (is that right?) championship, since we all know the AFC Conference Championship typically decides it all.

New Orleans over Chicago - Call me crazy for picking two road teams on Conference Championship weekend, but with my 4-4 record I'm not exactly jeopardizing anything by taking a flyer. I don't really know what to expect at all in this game, but I bet it's going to be a good one!

Here's to the last two great games of the 2006 NFL year!

1 comment:

Roopak Majmudar said...

Good choices Kimota94! You'll go 2-0 this weekend.