Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Don't Try This At Home!

No matter how badly you want the Wii that you were supposed to get for Christmas but still haven't been able to get your hands on through January, don't do this! It's not worth it, dude!

And my PS/3 is just wonderful, thank you for asking! Since I started playing Resistance: Fall of Man online, I've re-discovered my obsess-- I mean, my addicti--- um, my... love?... of video gaming. I haven't been this into it in a couple of years, since the hayday of the Battlefield 1942 glory days on the PC.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

yikes!!

ps. what should i do for my 100th blog post, oh blog master?

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

Clearly, Grasshopper, you should do something special! Preferably something that makes you proud for reaching that milestone and possibly gives a little back to the folks who have been along for the ride with you.