Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Volume Has Its Rewards

Could be a coincidence, but my blogging has tailed off a little over the last two or three days - mostly just been busy playing R:FoM online, rather than running out of stuff to blog about, oh no indeed! - and then I look at the Google Analytics report for my site and there's a huge drop-off of visits over that same period! So one could conclude, were one so inclined, that the more I blog, the more you visit. (Another, more humbling, possibility is that it's my own visits, to write the blogs, that normally inflate the #s so, but that's too depressing to even consider...)

Blog it and they will come? Kinda makes sense, and yet doesn't, all at the same time. Have to think about this some more when I've had more than 2.5 hours of sleep (stupid back pain!) and aren't about to play an hour of that self-same online time-killer before heading to bed!

No comments: